SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase 7.1
Screenshots of SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase Publisher's Description
Features of SEE4DB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250, CHARSET_WIN_1252 and CHARSET_WIN_1255.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Use with GMAIL/Yahoo/Hotmail servers requiring SSL
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, C/C++, Net, PowerBASIC, Visual Basic, VBA, Visual FoxPro, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- License includes technical support and updates for one year.
- Supports all versions of 32-bit dBASE and dBASE Plus.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Many example programs are included
- Can be used in the development of Win32/Win64 applications. Evaluation version is fully functional.
What's New in Version 7.1 of SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for dBase
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the author of this product. AVG SafeGuard toolbar alerts you before you visit dangerous webpages to make sure your identity, personal information, and computer are protected.
Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more